You have some choice to make. I would like everyone to use at least one board in Pinterest as part of one of their lessons. You may create a board specifically for each lesson - this will simplify it if others need to "teach" your lesson.
I think it will be challenging to make a lesson and teacher instructions wholly contained on a Pinterest board, but it can be done if you are able to link to documents that you have "in the cloud"
I would also like you to use Blogger for at least one of your lessons, as a way to convey the structure or instructions, for example.
Since you have three lessons to complete, you have a bit of flexibility in how you put them together, and if you find you prefer one means over the other, you can use it for the majority of the work.
Please email me with links to your three lessons by 2/15/13
No comments:
Post a Comment